Mental Health Working
Hillside Clubhouse is a partner in Camden and Islington’s Mental Health Working flagship with Remploy and Twining Enterprise - we are all here to help! If you have a mental health problem we can help you to prepare for, find, and stay in employment.
Hillside has a specialist team of employment support workers who are based across community venues throughout Camden and Islington as well as our central hub, you can make an appointment to meet or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or calling any of the numbers below:
|North Camden||07908 191 775|
|South Camden||07908 191 777|
|West Camden||07947 614112|
|North Islington||07908 191 781|
|South Islington||07908 191 772|
You can call and see any team member regardless of where you live or contact us at Hillside Clubhouse on 020 7700 6408 or write to us at Hillside Clubhouse, Unit A, 30 North Road, London, N7 9GJ.
- One to one support to find, apply for, get and retain work
- Access to training opportunities
- Learning practical work experience and skills on either our Clubhouse Work Ordered Day programme or external work or volunteering placements to prepare for employment in future
- A supportive and sensitive approach geared to your personal needs and an individual support plan
- Confidence building
- Access to employment opportunities and paid/unpaid work placements
- Clubhouse Membership – this can provide additional recovery and work readiness support
We can help if you feel you just need a little extra support to find and start work or if you think it might take you a little while longer to consider and be ready for work.
Mental Health Working is funded by health and social care budgets in Camden and Islington to provide a specialist education, training and employment support service for local people with mental health problems.